Ronnie explains to Jeff Froehlich, Director of Sales & Marketing, how the GigaPan works.
April 6 – The first of several days for the Shangri-la Hotel Vancouver GigaPan shoot. It was a long 12-hour work day that started at 10am. Today’s shoot:
- Orchid Suite (day and night scenes)
- Conway Room Foyer
- Conway Room (360° plus 2 views from different angles)
Next shoot will be on the 11th for the hotel’s Lower Lobby.
Special thanks to:
- David Bachtel, Events Manager
- Zoran Kovacevic, Night Manager
- Stephane Moutte, Chef Concierge
- David Musson, Director of Security
- Michael Shumas, Guest Services Manager
- Aleksandra Vukojevic, Director of Rooms